Our services are designed for personal and professional sharing, so there are some basic rules to keep in mind before you start creating and sharing Shows.
• offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene.
• illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind
• includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s personal info.
• intended to or does harass or bully other users.
• impersonates or misrepresents affiliation with another user, person, or entity.
All users acknowledge and accept that breaking these rules may result in the termination or suspension of their Showsta account. We take these conditions very seriously for the benefit of all our users and appreciate your help to make Showsta a safe and enjoyable experience for your audience and all our website visitors.
Here is a full breakdown of our terms and conditions.
We provide solutions designed for personal and professional use suitable for the general public. Established are a few ground rules to follow when using our services, to ensure Showsta stays safe and beneficial for everyone. Please read and follow our user rules carefully and encourage others to do the same.